The psychometric tests are scientifically designed and validated multiple choice questionnaires and also physical and mental tasks to assess intelligence, memory and aptitude. Through the series of questions about your interests, feelings and behavioral preferences, from which a lot of information is drawn like, who you really are and what you represent as a human resource.
Aptitude Tests assess your verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning skills through multiple choice questions. These tests help in personal, professional and career growths.
Personality Tests ask you to rate a number of statements using a scale to identify a pattern in your behavior and thinking. Personality tests help to know about yourself, how you react to various stimuli, why you react in that manner, and whether you are in the positive or in negative mode at the time of testing. And it also helps you to learn and change in intrapersonal and interpersonal relationships.
Psychometric tests are done for Children for problems such as
- Educational issues like study disability( dyslexia), lack of interest in studies, lack of concentration etc
- Conduct problems such as Lying, Stealing, harming others, disobedience
- Adaptability problems
- Parent child conflict
- Behavioral problems such as ADHD, Anger, Bed-wetting, Fear, Anxiety, Depression etc.
- Career guidance
Couple – Pre & post marital
- Adjustability problems
- Lack of understanding
Developmental & Psychological problems
- Attention deficit hyperactive disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorders